History

1941-1960

1941 Established as Hindustan Colors and Chemicals to supply textile raw materials. Commenced production of Native Starches. Commenced Corn grinding with a modest capacity of 1 ton/day.

1954 Liquid Glucose production began

1958 Dextrose plant was erected

1960 - 1985

1973 Commenced production of Dextrose Anhydrous

1954 Received import substitution award from the Government of India

1985 - 2000

1990 Begun exports to the Middle East

1993 Joint Venture agreement with Sethness Product Company USA for manufacturing caramel colors in India

1998 Office in Sharjah was established to cater to the growing demand of the Middle East

2000 - Present

2003 Became Certified export house by Government of India

2005 Became the largest exporter in the Indian starch industry

2007 High Maltose Corn Syrup plant setup to produce. As part of vertical integration, a  captive barrel plant was put up – NBC

2010 Export turnover crossed Rs. 100 crore

2011 Received ISO 9001 certification

2013 Turnover for the company crossed Rs. 500 crore